SHIPPING & RETURNS
AMOURRINA offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center or allows bespoke orders purchased of made-to-measure or custom-made products including personalised products through our Customer Service team.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
We ship to Italy and to all the other countries through DHL courier if you choose express shipping or through BRT in Italy if you choose standard shipping.
TYPES OF SHIPPING
- Express Shipping (2-4 business days), for specific Italian regions such as Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Puglia and the Islands, delivery might take up to one additional day. Working days are from Monday to Friday.
- Standard shipping (5-10 business days)
- Italy: standard shipping tariff 10€ - free shipping for orders over150€.
- Europe (UE): standard shipping tariff 15€ - free shipping for orders over 150€.
- Non UE Europe: standard shipping tariff 22€ - free shipping for orders over 300€.
- USA: standard shipping tariff 25€ - free shipping for orders over 300€.
- Mexico, Canada: standard shipping tariff 40€ - free shipping for orders over 300€.
- Rest of the world: standard shipping tariff 45€ - free shipping for orders over 300€.
Within European Union, all destinations are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. When a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination is selected (outside European Union), the product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. So once your order arrives at its destination you will be required to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to, in order to release your order from customs. As we're unable to advise on the amount, we'll send you an email before we dispatch your first DDU order. Please look out for this email in your inbox so your purchases are dispatched on time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
You may return or exchange all mainline products ordered on AMOURRINA within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Please note, AMOURRINA does not accept returns for made-to-measure or custom-made products including personalised products. Bespoke orders purchased through our Customer Service team are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
AMOURRINA will not accept returned products that have been modified by external jewellers, worn, damaged, or returned without security tag or original paperwork and packaging. Please note that AMOURRINA will not refund the original shipment cost to you unless the items in question have been deemed faulty or defective.
If you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please follow the steps below to complete your return:
- Please email email@example.com notifying us of your intention to return or exchange your purchase.
- Once your email has been received, you will receive a confirmation email from our Customer Service team, providing you with a return label and instructions.
- Please notify our Customer Service team upon shipment of your returns.
- Your exchange or refund via your original payment method will be processed upon receipt of the goods. You will receive a confirmation email once your refund is complete.
Please note that AMOURRINA is not liable for lost or delayed packages. You may not use your own courier to ship back returns, and doing so will result in a refund request being voided. We cannot be liable for any import duty resulting from incorrect return of purchases.
Please direct all claims regarding faulty or defective items to our Customer Service team and we will respond to you by email within one working day.
Should you require any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+39) 335 5302318, Monday to Friday between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm CEST.